terms and conditions
- If we do not have ALL the artwork and text content when the order is placed, this will halt production—setting your given turnaround date back.
- ALL text content customer or business sends to 4QC for designing purposes MUST be; emailed, typed out, and have Correct spelling. As a result of the 4th quarter team having to correct, check spelling, or retype the content will be an additional charge. WE DO NOT ACCEPT SCREENSHOTS OR PHOTOS OF NOTES.
- Production will not start until the order is approved by the customer. After the order is approved, No other changes can be made. NO EXCEPTS and NO REFUNDS. If changes need to be made after production approval, it will be at the customer's expense.
Please note that 4QC cannot be responsible for the following:
•Spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors made by the end user.
•Inferior quality or low-resolution of submitted images.
•Design errors introduced by the customer in the document creation process.
•Errors in user-selected options such as choice of finish, quantity, or product type.
•Damage to the products arising after delivery to the end user.
•The differentiation of colors and sizes as they appear on the computer screen of the end user during the ordering process prior to processing, as compared to the finished products.
PAYMENT IN ADVANCE
- All of our orders MUST be paid in advance with either cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. Personal or business checks will cause a delay in your job because we will not put your order in production until the check clears. There are absolutely no exceptions. Under no circumstances will we be held responsible for the delayed production of a job due to non-payment.
- If you place your order on the weekend or days we are closed. Your order will start production the following business day.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- There is absolutely no way to cancel the order. There are absolutely no exceptions. The customer agrees that by placing an order with us, the Customer has incurred and is paying for services provided and that regardless of whether the Customer refuses to take delivery of the such product ordered, 4th Quarter Creations shall be paid in full. The Customer agrees that by placing any such order, the Customer will not cancel or terminate the order or refuse any such payment for the services provided. In the event that you cancel an order before production begins, the Customer will be eligible for a refund in the form of an in-store credit, which will remain valid for 30 days before expiring.
- The customer’s garments are accepted on the strict understanding that 4th Quarter Creations LLC, will not accept any liability whatsoever for any misprints, stains, and damage to the customer-supplied garments. 4th Quarter Creations printing process and other decorating techniques, such as screen printing and embroidery, involve high heat and other treatments that may impact the quality of the decoration and the item to be decorated. In addition, there is some risk that printer and human errors will occur. All garments are left entirely at the customer’s own risk.
- If you supply the garment and there is a problem, we do not replace your item nor reimburse you for the item’s value. Your damaged item will be returned to you with an apology. This is why we prefer to work on garments from our suppliers that Big Frog knows will work for your needs and may be easily replaced should a production error occur.
COLORS ARE NOT GUARANTEED
Because of limitations with our printing process and neighboring image ink requirements, the accuracy of color reproduction is not guaranteed. By placing an order with us, you agree to this limitation. We accept no responsibility for color variations between the submitted files and the final printed piece. Under no circumstances will a refund or reprint be honored for color variations that have occurred during the printing process.
If you receive a custom quote from 4th Quarter Creations, there is a - 30-day quote price lock-in. After 30 days order is subject to a new quote.
SERVICES AND CONDITIONS OF USE
As part of our service, we agree to provide you with information and other services that we may decide to offer, subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein. Upon notice published through our website, we may modify these terms and conditions at any time. You agree and continue to agree to use our services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the policies and guidelines outlined below. Please note that you will be referred to as a ‘customer’ in this agreement.
Sample Product Use
4th Quarter Creations may use your product for samples or advertising purposes.